What Women Need to Know to Improve Their Health ?
So how can you get healthier?
There are five simple tangible steps listed below, for women to follow for better physical and mental health.
No matter what stage of life you are in, make it a point to take positive steps forward in your journey of wellness.
If you're ready to take the pledge to live a healthier lifestyle, be sure to spread the love and encourage a friend or family member to do the same.
5 Steps to a Healthier You:
- Step 1: Visit your health care provider to receive regular checkups and preventive screenings.
- Complete Guide/Timeline to All the Routine Preventive Health Screenings for Women
- Health in Your 20s
- Health in Your 30s
- Health in Your 40s
- Health in Your 50s
- Health in Your 60s
- Health in Your 70s
- Step 2: Get active. 2-Minute Workouts: Exercises You Can Find Time For
- Step 3: Eat healthy.
- Step 4: Pay attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress.
- Step 5: Avoid unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, texting while driving and not wearing a seatbelt or bicycle helmet.