Geftinat (Gefitinib) 250mg Natco - Buy Lung cancer medicine from India
To date, in the treatment of cancer, the most effective medicines that destroy cancer are protein kinase inhibitors (enzymes that cause tumor growth). This group of medicines belongs Geftinat, intended for the treatment of lung cancer.
Geftinat tablets 250mg contain Gefitinib, a type of targeted cancer medicines (biological therapy) called a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). Tyrosine kinase is a protein that sends signals telling cancer cells to grow. Geftinat 250mg is a generic Iressa, which has a high demand among lung cancer Patients. Geftinat and Iressa have the same active substance in the composition; therefore they have the same useful properties. An important difference between these two drugs is the cost. Price for generic is much lower which has made them more affordable for the people.
"It should be noted that the effectiveness of treatment depends on the individual characteristics of the patient, we recommend that you to consult with your doctor to discuss any side effects you may experience."
Geftinat Gefitinib is prescribed for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer in adults. The drug opened an era in the treatment of a fatal disease with certain genetic mutations.
Geftinat 250mg Medicines Details:
- Brand Name: Geftinat Tablets
- Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
- Composition: Gefitinib 250 mg
- Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
Call us to know the price: +91-9873336444 (Whatsapp)
- Gefitinib sometimes causes the development of interstitial lung damage, which can lead to death. With the increase in symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath, you should immediately stop taking the medicine and conduct an appropriate examination. If the disease is confirmed, an adequate treatment is prescribed.
- The risk factors for the development of interstitial lung injury include: smoking, interstitial pneumonia in the history, normal lung tissue according to computed tomography (<50%), concomitant cardiovascular diseases, severe general condition (PS> 2) and elderly age (> 55 years), duration of the disease (NSCLC) <6 months.
- During treatment it is necessary to periodically monitor liver function. In the case of a marked increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases, the drug is canceled.